Coupon Terms and Conditions
COUPON TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Information on how to participate forms part of these Terms & Conditions. By participating, claimants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. Claimants must comply with these Terms & Conditions for a coupon to be valid.
- Each claimant is entitled to one coupon per accommodation establishment. Coupons are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash and cannot be combined with any other coupons or any other offer or discounts or promotions offered by Herbal Organics.
- Each coupon is identified by a code and has different rewards. The claimant can decide the reward desired during the booking phase whilst being bound by the conditions linked to the redemption of the coupon.
- Coupons are only applicable for online purchases and are redeemable online on the The Healing Organics websites.
- To redeem the coupon code, the claimant types the coupon code into the promotional box in the booking field of the Herbal Organics's websites and the relevant discount will be automatically deducted from the final price of the qualifying purchase. If the claimant fails to enter the coupon code at the time of purchase as specified, the purchase will not be eligible for the discount. Discounts may not be claimed after confirmation of a claimant's purchase on the The Healing Organics's websites.
- Each coupon is valid for a limited time only and expires on the date specified in the email sent to the claimant by Herbal Organics .
- Coupons cannot be replaced if emails are deleted by the claimant.
- A coupon cannot be applied to bookings previously placed with The Healing Organics
- If a coupon is used and an entire booking (in accordance with the cancellation policy) is canceled at a later stage by the claimant, the coupon will no longer be valid.
- The coupon is not necessarily valid for all periods of the year. There may be periods, particularly during the seasons, for which the coupon may not be usable.
- The Healing Organics shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence) as a result of accepting and/or using the coupon, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.